So this morning, Stef said he wanted a shower so I decided to be kind and set the shower running as it takes a while to warm up.
The shower is lovely, big rainforest showerhead that literally pours with warm water drenching you within seconds, and a little hand held shower head.
It was the little head that was the problem….
I opened the shower door, reached in, turned on the shower and was instantly drenched from head to toe with freezing cold water!
The little shower head was pointed directly at the door!
I slammed the door closed and stood in shock dripping all over the floor, and was very very annoyed until I finally saw the funny side when telling the story to some of the group over breakfast.